Summer Intern - Account and Project Management
PETERMAYER is seeking an intern to join our Account Management/Project Management team!
This intern will spend 6 weeks with Project Management and 6 with Account Management, learning the ins and outs of the advertising industry and the process for how advertising is made. If you are nice and smart, in that order, we want to hear from you. You’ll need to think differently, work faster, and compliment the power and passion of our team and Agency employees – every one of us working towards a common goal: building our clients’ businesses.
- Assist with marketing campaign creation/implementation and be involved in campaign briefing.
- Learning to build workflows, schedule reviews, and allocate creative resources.
- Aggregating creative materials as campaigns are launched for future reference.
- Conducting client competitive audits and analysis for clients as needed.
- Learning how to write conference reports and bill clients.
- Conducting industry research as opportunities are identified.
- Complete other tasks as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Critical thinker with a drive to ask “why”.
- Good with numbers (basic math but being meticulous matters).
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Prior experience and/or course work in marketing/advertising.
- General understanding of basic marketing and advertising.
- Highly collaborative and communicative.
Internships at PETERMAYER begin May 22 and run for 12 weeks, through August 11. Commitment to this time frame should be considered prior to application. Our interns are paid $7.50/hour. Interns will need to be able to commit up to 30 hours/week. Remote internships from the following states will be considered: LA, AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, MS, OH, OR, TX, WV.