Summer Intern - Creative - Art Direction/Design
We are a creative, strategically focused agency with a friendly, collaborative culture, seeking a positive, team- and goal-oriented individual to join us as a Creative Intern.
If you're an aspiring designer or art director, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting designers and art directors in an everyday capacity - generating new layouts, fine-tuning existing layouts, creating comp art, charts, graphs, and schematics.
- Assisting in the design of ongoing social media work.
- Assisting in the design of advertisements, presentations, as well as assisting in multimedia projects from creative conception through final production. Executing numerous projects within a branded campaign.
- Participating in creative brainstorming meetings and events.
What you'll gain:
- Creative mentorship.
- Intro to branding as well as to presenting and selling.
- Learn the cycle of creative development by working on real assignments with a possibility to produce something.
What it takes:
- Good eye for design.
- Attention to detail.
- Interest in advertising.
- Thorough knowledge of design applications.
- Prior experience and/or course work in marketing/advertising.
- Desire to collaborate.
- An online portfolio of past work is a bonus.
Internships at PETERMAYER begin May 22, 2023 and run for 12 weeks, through August 11, 2023. Commitment to this time frame should be considered prior to application. Our interns are paid $7.50/hour and will need to be able to commit up to 30 hours/week.
Summer internships will be remote. Interns will use their own computers. The Art Direction/Design Intern will need Creative Suite 2021 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). After Effects would be a plus.
PETERMAYER is an equal opportunity employer.