The Ad Operations Manager is in charge of managing implementation, systems troubleshooting, tagging & trafficking.
Candidates must have at least 3 years of working in ad ops & trafficking of Offline/Online channels and managing a team of ad ops or trafficking specialists. If you do not have this work experience, please include a cover letter outlining how the experience and skills you possess can be transferred to the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct trafficking of creatives to media vendors.
- Evaluate and enhance trafficking processes for maximized efficiency.
- Manages vendor selection process for traffic management and internal media tools.
- Oversees the media toolkit set and seeks out new vendors to expand on overall offering.
- Work behind the scenes to provide guidance, solve problems, mediate disputes, and proactively deal with issues before they require escalation.
- Confidently lead, motivate and influence the team in a fast-paced, multitasking environment to drive projects to completion.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising processes and terms.
- 3+ years working in ad ops & trafficking of Offline/Online channels (3+ in Online a requirement).
- Ability to keep organized while multitasking.
- Experience handling large budgets, high volume, and complex strategies.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency.
- 3+ experience working with ad technology (Google AdManager, 3rd party tags, web QA, ad targeting, order management systems, Google Analytics, etc.)
- 3+ years in managing a team of at least three ad ops or trafficking specialists.
- SQL knowledge is a plus, but not required.