Feeling inspired to work here?
Well, we’re moved that you’re moved. But first, New Orleans. If you have something against places that have both cosmopolitan appeal and small town charm, you’re out of luck. If you’re not interested in rich history or a robust creative community, this isn’t the place for you. And if affordable living and stupid easy commutes aren’t your jam, you might want to look elsewhere. New Orleans isn’t for everybody, we get it.
And then there's PETERMAYER.
We’re New Orleanians but come from all over – San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, Austin, Detroit, Minneapolis and somewhere in Spain. Our experience spans from Madison Avenue to Silicon Valley to Singapore. We’re experts and neophytes. And we’re constantly looking for other interesting people with diverse skillsets who are willing to share the best ideas in the industry.
We’re a people-first organization. We feed our culture constantly. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect – and our ears are wide open for new and better.
- JEDI Council, supplier diversity program and monthly learning for social, cultural and anti-racism
- In-office, remote and hybrid modes of working
- Flex PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility planning assistance
- Employee assistance program for legal, financial, family support and more
- Student loan assistance program
- Medical travel reimbursement
- Pet insurance
- New Orleans culture infusion, including JazzFest tickets and our annual crawfish boil
- Volunteer and charitable givingopportunities, including an agencywide service day
- Employee milestone anniversary benefits, including sabbaticals and sponsored vacations
- Mentorship program
And of course:
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401(k) and matching
- Agency paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Supplemental accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity coverage