The Paid Search Specialist analyzes paid channel and traffic performance, identifies areas of optimization and growth, and is responsible for client reporting. This role is vital in supporting paid digital campaign performance. This individual is part of the Media team and serves a critical role in launching, optimizing and reporting, primarily on Google Ads.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate digital performance primarily on Google ads with some exposure to display and paid social.
- Sets up paid media campaigns, developing keyword lists, creating ad groups, writing ads, setting up targeting and creating audience segments.
- Work closely with the data team to ensure all tracking is in place and is working properly.
- Identify search trends and improvement opportunities for existing campaigns.
- Assist managers with campaign management including campaign budget pacing, bid optimizations, A/B Split testing, and monthly reporting.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEM and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
- Reviews status and performance of campaigns with Paid Media Manager on a regular basis.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree: concentration in marketing, statistics, business or advertising preferred.
- 3+ years search media planning experience.
- 1+ Years trafficking, tagging, & pixel placement.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Vendor management experience.
- Experience presenting to clients.
- Superior skills with computers, specifically Excel.
- Able to work within a team environment while handling multiple projects with deadlines.
- Search Reporting Tool experience (SEM Rush) a plus.