The Paid Social Media Specialist has extensive experience planning and activating social media across various industries and targets. This person will work as a specialist to support the core media planning, creative and strategy teams. We are looking for someone who can exhibit thought-leadership in the paid social media arena and bring innovative strategic recommendations and tactics to our clients.
Candidates must have at least 3 years of social media planning experience across various industries and target audiences. If you do not have this work experience, please include a cover letter outlining how the experience and skills you possess can be transferred to the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning & implementing paid social media strategies
- Identifying paid social media trends and opportunities for innovative content integrations
- Organizing creative, content, and rich media elements for publishing/upload
- Maintaining social media content calendars for our clients
- Tracking the performance of paid social media activations and developing optimizations recommendations based on actionable insights
- Assist in formalizing social media strategy scope of work documents detailing deliverables
- Maintain paid social media best practices and best-in-class content examples
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years paid social media planning, management, and reporting experience
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, X (Old Twitter), YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat etc.)
- Have experience and be comfortable monitoring social media channels, understanding tone and sentiment and used tools such as Nielsen MRI or other Competitive Reporting Tools.
- 1+ years’ experience presenting to clients.
- 1+ years trafficking, tagging, & pixel placement experience.
- 1+ years vendor management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Social listening experience is a plus, but not required.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.